Sunday, July 8, 2012

Scarery Movie


These images were captured for the blog, by their grandma.  Watching a movie with grandchildren can be fun. Particularly, when they want to watch a movie they consider scarey  -  not for them, but for you.  Sidharth and Nikhil believe I am scared ofanimals .And confronting me with a photo or toy of a lion, tiger or dinasaur to ‘scare’ me is my grandsons’ favourite pastime.
Unknown to me, Sidharth and Nikhil, persuaded their dad to set uo on DVD a movie they wanted to watch  with grandparents in our  living-room, Saturday evening. They didn’t disclose to us what movie it was. And that was enough to arose suspicion. And to confirm my suspicion, they wanted me to promise not to walk out on the movie. To ensure I stay seated through the entire movie, Sidharth and Nikhil  chose to sit close to me on either side, pinning me down to the sofa.  The ‘scarey’  movie we  watched was  – Madagascar- 2

1 comment:

Gardenwife said...

This tickles me. I enjoyed reading about your terrifying experience and the story behind it. ;)